JB'S Hi-Vis Softshell Jacket 6D4LJ
I agree with the terms and Please allow a maximum up to 14-21 working days for deliveries. We DO NOT accept returns for WRONG SIZE OR COLOUR ordered.
The Hi-Vis Jacket complies with standards AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 and AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 making it suitable to wear day and night. This softshell jacket is made of 95 per cent polyester and 5 per cent elastane. It features contrast dust panels at sleeves and front body. The bottom hem consists of an adjustable drawcord.
- 95% polyester for durability, and 5% elastane
- Four-way stretch bonded with membrane and micro fleece
- 320 GSM fabric
- Complies with standards AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 and AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 day and night
- Contrast dust panels at sleeves and front body
- Side seam hand pockets with zip closure, internal mobile pocket with hook-pile tape closure and pen pocket at sleeve
- Bottom hem with adjustable drawcord
- Waterproof rate 20,000 mm and breathability rating 5000
- 3M reflective tape to create biomotion effect