NNT Bush Tucker Women's Indigenous Corporate Polo Shirt CATUSW
I agree with the terms and Please allow a maximum up to 14-21 working days for deliveries. We DO NOT accept returns for WRONG SIZE OR COLOUR ordered.
The classic NNT polo gets a striking update stamped with a limited-edition print designed by Indigenous artist Glenda Nangala Briscoe. Her intricate design, entitled Bush Tucker, is reflective of the artist's signature style. Glenda employs a creative combination of colour and pattern to represent her mother and her grandmother’s country while incorporating her own ideas of modern design. Here, the print has been thoughtfully placed on the front and back of the polo's right shoulder and inside the collar and button placket for a special finishing touch that pops against a smart black background. Short-sleeve styling and a sharp collar round out this eye-catching piece that's ideally suited to a broad range of workplaces.
- Classic fit
- Polo shirt styling
- Collar and 2 button placket
- Short sleeve
- Print placement on front, back, inside placket and inside collar
- Straight hemline with side splits
- Limited edition print featuring artwork by Indigenous artist Glenda Nangala Briscoe
- All woven labels on the garment are made from recycled polyester